Friday, August 22, 2008

The Quest Continues into another school year

This blog initiated with the simple purpose of testing the ease of use, learning curve and at the same time engage the professionals working with Danni; while disseminating information and encouraging comments and communication. I'm still hoping.

At this stage, I will be teaching my now 15 year old Artistic Autistic to begin blogging herself. In the interim, this will now become a "Daily".

I am still hoping that our professionals will see the value of technology and how very useful and valuable it is in helping Adolescent Auti/Auspi Students have the opportunity to learn AND socialize with their peers.

Promotes Communication in a safe environment
Builds Life Skills
Motivation
Organization
Time Management

The list is long, and I will begin to post them along with examples of success, trials, and reactions.

No comments:

Google